THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Labor Day.

Just chilling aPhter a busy weekend prepping and cooking...everybody was doing his/her own thing with some cleaning here and there.

Greg cleaned his Klose pit,his girl doing some more tie dying and I made a large pot of bouillon made out of the remains of the roast pig and some smoked veggies and aromatics.

For dinner we had some lePhtover roast pork on nacho chips with the lePhtover Phixings.
APhter that we watched the movie Step Brothers.

As Phun as the previous Phew days were, it sure was nice to do a bunch of nothing! Gotta a great supply of bouillon a la Phu - thanks for making that and the schooling!

And, as a Phriend of mine said, "Stepbrothers" may be a perfect movie.

Loving it, Phu - thanks!

Looks like a real good bunch of nothing. Greg and Phubar ran me to the airport that day after breakfast and it ended my epic weekend. Am so looking forward to seeing the rest of y'all's adventure in Caliphornia.

I just remembered that I was there and took a Phew pix too :loco:

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

I'm with Tim, that stock looks amazing! :grin:
What a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics guys!

Back