THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is great. I'm teaching a "How to Build UDS" class in a few weeks. All proceeds go to the fund! If that doesn't put you over the top phil - I don't know what will. Divemaster - you are so going down! That is just dang funny.

Tx - Never met you, can't say - but have you told your wife yet?
Oh, she knows.

I haven't shaved in a week now. When she asked if I had lost my razor, I just showed her Carmella's auction.....

She's absolutely certain we are are bunch of butt scratching chimps.....:lol:

I finally told my daughter Michelle... She initially thought I was nuts, but once I explained my reasoning she said....

"At least it wasn't one of your random brain farts... I'll see you when your beard grows back... Oh, and wear a hat"...

Such love...

Glad to see everyone is helping a good cause. Seeing these guys shave is a plus.

I open up with $100 (and the blanket, which i won the bidding on)
Believe it or not, TxSchute sold off Lola for $130 and added it to the pot so we are at $230 already and have until July 12 to make the goal.
Didn't get Lola sold yet. But the cash has been put in Carmella's account anyhow.

Man, do I need a haircut and a shave.:roll:

PS-Dive insisted I grow a beard for this. Seems he's scared being the only farker with a full face of fuzz to get taken off. Pics tomorrow.

Ok, Phil just let me in on this one tonight... so I missed it all. Because of mine, he somehow had me blocked from this one or something????

Anyway, I missed all the auctions so I will miss all the wood, all of the other stuff, and I will go make a donation and go to my room now to pout....

Good job everyone. You kept me out of the loop, now you are keeping them out as well.... :wink: You all are the best.

that was my mistake bill... when i created this forum, i copied the security profile from your forum to this one, I locked the mafias out, but forgot to take your lock off when I did.. sorry about that.

that was my mistake bill... when i created this forum, i copied the security profile from your forum to this one, I locked the mafias out, but forgot to take your lock off when I did.. sorry about that.

OK, I will forgive you this once... don't let it happen again....:biggrin:

Back