THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frankenfab

Take a breath!
Name or Nickame
Franklin
I got some SPOGOS in the Oakridge sample pack. When I smelled it, I thought it would make great more traditional-ish taco seasoning. I haven't used the orange stuff in a long time. Been rolling with SPG.

Made up 5 pounds of taco meat last night for Taco Tuesday at work. I used 1 teaspoon per pound of meat. Got it all cooked, cooled enough to go in a zip lock bag, then in to the fridge.

Brought it to work, and put it in the crock pot with a cup of water on the bottom at 9 for lunch at 11. Made some white cheese dip for the tacos in the small crock pot. Everybody loved it! 13 of us ate all but 3/4 of a pound.

If you have never tried La Tiara taco shells, give them a shot. They are super thin, and don't break in to a million pieces when you bite in to your taco.

picture.php

I got some SPOGOS in the Oakridge sample pack. When I smelled it, I thought it would make great more traditional-ish taco seasoning. I haven't used the orange stuff in a long time. Been rolling with SPG.

Made up 5 pounds of taco meat last night for Taco Tuesday at work. I used 1 teaspoon per pound of meat. Got it all cooked, cooled enough to go in a zip lock bag, then in to the fridge.

Brought it to work, and put it in the crock pot with a cup of water on the bottom at 9 for lunch at 11. Made some white cheese dip for the tacos in the small crock pot. Everybody loved it! 13 of us ate all but 3/4 of a pound.

If you have never tried La Tiara taco shells, give them a shot. They are super thin, and don't break in to a million pieces when you bite in to your taco.

picture.php

Looks amazing!!! SPOGOS is by far my favorite seasoning! I have handed out too many samples to friends after they come over.

SPOGOS is like that Frank's Red Hot commercial "I use that $H*T on everything."

I made pork chops last night just SPOGOS and a little paprika. Oh man!

jylVOPKh.jpg

Back