THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DanB

is One Chatty Farker
I'm trying to setup a bulk buy for Lumber Jack pellets.]The pickup location would be 1500 New County Road Extension Secaucus, NJ 07094. Can't beat the prices..
Any one interested E mail Rebecca
BBQPelletsOnline.com
414-604-6747
$128.70 Quarter-ton Pellets (13 40# bags, any standard variety)
$46.54 Picked Up at Secaucus, NJ Shipping Terminal
$10 Group Buy Processing Fee
--------------------------------
$185.24 Picked Up - $14.25/40# bag ($7.42/20# bag)

Pellets

WOW 71 views and not 1 reply?? These are great prices for one of the best smoking pellets out there.
Oh well at least this post will bring the thread bacK to the top.
DanB
PS I have Rec Tec 590 Pellet smoker on the way here.

Pellet Grill

WOW 112 views and not 1 reply?? These are great prices for one of the best smoking pellets out there.
Oh well at least this post will bring the thread bacK to the top.
DanB
PS I have Rec Tec 590 Pellet smoker on the way here.

Thats good pricing but for me personally.. I have a distributor about 15 minutes away thats convenient and competitively priced. I don't have to worry about storing or finding room for a 1/4 ton of pellets.

Secaucus is a little over an hour north of me.
Good deal though. Hopefully you get some takers.

That’s is a good deal. It’s 3 hours from me though, and I don’t burn that many pellets anymore.

Pellet Grill

That’s an average deal. I can buy LJ 40# bags for $14.99 at the local store.

Hi Here in North Jersey $14.99 would get me a 20 lbs of Lumber Jack pellets. So it is good deal for me is 1/2 price. What store do u use?
DanB
PS i didn't even get the Pellet smoke yet.It will arrive on Tuesday.:-D

Back