THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave M

Knows what a fatty is.
Howdy. We recently picked up a used pellet grill for my wife and she likes it, so I want to stock up on some good pellets. I read that Lumber Jack are really good and can be had for cheap if you buy a full pallet.

I don't want a full pallet (1 ton) but an online outfit helps to coordinate group purchases of 1/4 ton each for 4 buyers. The buyers all have to meet at the delivery terminal at the same time to divvy up the goods.

This is the current pricing I was in on, but a buyer backed out. If we can get one more buyer, this thing could happen.

Quarter-ton Pricing for your Lumber Jack Pellets in a Full-ton order would be:
$128.70 Quarter-ton Pellets (13 40# bags, any standard variety)
$40 Picked Up at Detroit Terminal
$10 Group Buy Processing Fee
---------------------------------
$178.70 Total - $13.75/40# bag ($7.18/20# bag)

You can mix and match 'flavors'. Let me know if you're interested!

Still looking for one buyer to go in on a group buy in SE Michigan. Prices are really good, this is what was quoted when this purchase *almost* launched a couple of weeks ago.

Bottom line is $13.75 per 40lb bag, or $7.18 per 20lb bag. Mixing and matching of wood "flavors" is allowed.

Quarter-ton Pricing for your Lumber Jack Pellets in a Full-ton order would be:
$128.70 Quarter-ton Pellets (13 40# bags, any standard variety)
$40 Picked Up at Detroit Terminal
$10 Group Buy Processing Fee
---------------------------------
$178.70 Total - $13.75/40# bag ($7.18/20# bag)

Back