THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Terry! :grin:

Great spread of food Jeanie! Happy New Year!
Sam, thanks so much! Your Boudin Balls were fantastic. I'm definitely making these again. If I get the time, I want to try your venison boudin.. bet it's awesome too! Thanks again Friend...and Happy New Year! :becky:

Wow, just wow... Awesome spread there Jeanie!!! Happy New Year!
Thank you!! Hope you have a great New Year too! :thumb:

SD, Thanks Friend! :grin:

Wouldn't it be a great day in your life to have 2 of each, a sixer of perfect temp Shiner finished off with a shot of frozen tequila and lime?? Fantasies rock.

I almost had three of each. lol Sounds like I need to have a do-over. I want to try the Shiner and frozen tequila with this menu. Thanks for the idea Adams! :biggrin1:

Thank you Wornslick! :thumb:

You put out quite a spread! It all looks great. Happy New Year Jeanie!

LM, your Italian cheese stuffed meatballs were outstanding!! Loved the flavor combo. Thanks again for sharing your recipe, I'm making these again in the near future. Hope you and Big Al have a wonderful 2016! :grin:

Looks really good Jeanie but to be honest I stayed up late waiting for a pickup with Oklahoma plates to pull in... :)

Actually I was in bed by 11, I know big partier aren't I!

ZOIKS! With all that chow there's no need for a meal! We love to "graze" at a counter full of finger foods. Looks like an awesome spread. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all for the kind comments!
The Brethren sure made me look good to my friends on New Years Eve. Can't thank you guys and LM enough for sharing your recipes. :cool: :-D

Looks really good Jeanie but to be honest I stayed up late waiting for a pickup with Oklahoma plates to pull in... :)

Actually I was in bed by 11, I know big partier aren't I!

Even though you went to bed early, I bet your New Years Eve snacks were outstanding Norm! I shoulda drove up there!! :becky:
Thanks Friend! :thumb:

Back