new Weber master-touch premium

I'd go with a colored Master touch and SnS original over this. Also, I just got my first 26er...Glen Blue and it's huge. Much larger than I anticipated. Word is they'll be available again in August in Glen Blue. Keep in mind this lid hinge is fixed, so you can't rotate the lid to draw smoke depending on how you're cooking. If you hate the lid bale setup and need the hinge, get the Unknown BBQ hinge since it has a pin that's removable to remove or rotate the lid.

Gimmicks they have added are not worth the extra dollars this costs

Millennial kettle

ADR7DN3.jpg

I'd go for the 26" instead unless you just really want those features. I always felt cramped on a 22".

I would be very happy if Weber would sell the char grate and the diffuser as an accessory

Sorry, John, offending a millennial is a serious offense. Off with ye now:

tell me about it: i live SE of you here in The Valley, like totally, fer sure, at the base of the Hollyweird Hills and the Karenwaffe is forever having conniptions, either on local social media, or in person, about me being "inappropriate"

not at all surprising, of course, since i got my people skills @ Ft Benning, back in '83. :becky:

redc1c4,
annoying AWFL's all the time, free of charge!

I’ve owned more 22s than I can count. I’ve owned a 26 now for almost 3 years. Get the 26 and don’t look back.

I recently got a 26 and another new 22 at the same time (I MAY or may not have, ahem, several other 22s here and there). I have the new 22 next to the 26, and mostly use the 22 to set my meat pans on when tending the 26!

Back