THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LYU370

Resident Idjit
Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Andy
Saw this post from 17th Street BBQ on the Book of Face:

New show alert! ��
All Night BBQ Fight premieres on the Cooking Channel Wednesday, September 9, at 9 pm CT.
Four of America's greatest pitmasters -- Michael Character, Dewayne Poynter, Stephanie Wilson, and Logan Williams -- compete in a BBQ battle like no other. Comedian Corey Ryan Forrester hosts as the competitors roll up with their rigs and try to prove that they can conquer both pillars of BBQ: grilling hot and fast over flames and smoking low and slow. They cook all night long to impress expert judges Tommy Houston, Sean Keever, Amy Mills, Vereatha Morales, and Jim Stancil and win the coveted BBQ ring and the title of Boss of BBQ.
Please tune in!

Hallelujah! We are in bad need of something new. As God is my witness we watched an Ozzy Osbourne bio and his reality show last night.

Now don't get me wrong, I liked Ozzy with Black Sabbath. When I was 15. In 1970.

Dang we got Hulu right now until the new house is done at least.
I don't think Hulu has the cooking channel.

Hallelujah! We are in bad need of something new. As God is my witness we watched an Ozzy Osbourne bio and his reality show last night.

Now don't get me wrong, I liked Ozzy with Black Sabbath. When I was 15. In 1970.

Don't feel bad, we watched the autobiography as well. Still find him funny as can be considering his brain cells are so fried.

Watched it last night, was'nt too bad. Sane premise of the original BBQ Pitmasters back in 2010. Character was the first to be eliminated in the grilling comp part, and the "surprise cook" during the main cook was using old style forms of cooking for an extra side. Plant pot, cinder blocks, and a metal garbage can lid for cooking on.
Yeah, I would watch it again.

Watched it as well. Was disappointed to see Character eliminated in the first round. Would be great to have a show like this back on regularly.

Back