New: 26” Weber Limited Edition in Glen Blue!! $399 w/Free shipping [emoji2956][emoji15]

I would trade my glen blue for a black 26 but Moose is a little far from me now Robert

Tom, why the change of heart? Did you not like the color? Was construction of lesser quality?

Tom, why the change of heart? Did you not like the color? Was construction of lesser quality?

Quality is fine Moose, I always wanted black but none were available so when the glen blue came up I jumped at it. I do like my grills to look nice and it takes a bit more work to make it shine.

Quality is fine Moose, I always wanted black but none were available so when the glen blue came up I jumped at it. I do like my grills to look nice and it takes a bit more work to make it shine.

Heading out this way anytime soon? We might be able to work out a trade...

that it does, light color makes dirt/grime/smoke/grease show more

Heading out this way anytime soon? We might be able to work out a trade...

Probably late this summer or in the fall but I don't think it will fit on a plane. I'd like to make a drive some day but can't ever justify the time away from work.

I am putting my glenn blue 26 for sale. I am relocating and can’t take it with me. Not sure what to ask for it.

I am putting my glenn blue 26 for sale. I am relocating and can’t take it with me. Not sure what to ask for it.

Where you are you relocating? I would probably ask full retail or possibly more if you can get it in like new condition.

Where you are you relocating? I would probably ask full retail or possibly more if you can get it in like new condition.

I am moving to Alaska. None of my grills or smokers are coming with me. Sadly the Glenn Blues is not in perfect shape I need to replace the handle on the lid, but other than that the bowl and lid are perfect.

Back