THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great looking grub ya got there. Question!!! Do you remove the skin from your pork belly prior to making burnt ends?

Great looking grub ya got there. Question!!! Do you remove the skin from your pork belly prior to making burnt ends?

The bellies from Costco don't have skin so didn't have to remove, but the times I've gotten them with skin I do remove and cook the skin later by itself.

Here's the rest. All was well received and had a good time. Off to spend time playing with all his bday toys........:icon_blush:
0VESNbal.jpg

oekoGQEl.jpg

KnLrbKhl.jpg

O0iTbvsl.jpg

ofArZVml.jpg

4sl07xGl.jpg

EDl3Fe4l.jpg

9XNmXiml.jpg

bD0rVpTl.jpg

PLwRikfl.jpg

KYUp3LCl.jpg

rPPmSsal.jpg

4BBXMzVl.jpg

9eM16kol.jpg

P5lPn5Ul.jpg

o5Okoaul.jpg

gibenJ1l.jpg

HrN773Cl.jpg

Good looking food right there.
That cake it's a little freaky, but I like it, the eye ball....can't escape the gaze

Jason you are officially my hero! I wish I could drink what you drink yet still have the stamina to get up as early as you and smoke meat as well as you. :eusa_clap

Brisket is SPOT on! Wow

Jason you are officially my hero! I wish I could drink what you drink yet still have the stamina to get up as early as you and smoke meat as well as you. :eusa_clap

Brisket is SPOT on! Wow

Don't have such low standards :becky:. The pictures are just a facade. My body just wakes up early for some dumb reason. Brisket was solid. I even ate more than a few slices

Back