THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Scott/Mongo
I smoked up some Naturiffic - SirPorkaLot's spiced ribs on Labor Day

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300552

and ended up with about half a rack leftover. Since I'm baching it tonight, the plan for dinner was a no brainer!

Paired with leftover bacon mac & cheese plus broccoli and it was time to grub... :hungry:

q3Gw7PO.jpg

bv0rN9k.jpg

03JVLc5.jpg

My little buddy in the background ended up with a little broccoli and drooling fantasies about just how great the rib would have been.

Reread your initial post ..... a crowed didn't eat the whole shebang ??? you must have hidden that half rack. Also noticed the cart the Primo was on. Did you fabricate it ? Looks nice .... Love the pooch !!!

Reread your initial post ..... a crowed didn't eat the whole shebang ??? you must have hidden that half rack. Also noticed the cart the Primo was on. Did you fabricate it ?

I guess crowd is a relative term... in our small house, anyone in addition to me and my wife makes it a crowd. In this case, the crowd consisted of my daughter and SIL. :laugh:

As to the cart, I bought it at the same time as the Primo. I knocked it together, sanded and stained it, but can take no other credit than that.

Back