My second favorite way to eat ribs!

Shadowdog500

is One Chatty Farker
Pasta with pork ribs.

IMG-1815.jpg

Is that spaghetti or bbq sauce?
Spaghetti sauce! We’ve been doing this for a while and it is really good! I trimmed the ribs this morning, cut them into individual ribs, and put a little salt and pepper on them while my wife doctored low sodium prego traditional by adding onions, garlic, and Italian mix seasoning, plus a little sugar and pinch of aluminum free baking soda. Then she browned the ribs and threw them in the sauce for a few hours just like you would do for meatballs.

You can do the same thing with beef.

Here is a “Sunday dinner” I had over the weekend at a local resturant that has pork shank, beef shank, sausage, and a meatball.

IMG-6229.jpg

Spaghetti sauce! We’ve been doing this for a while and it is really good! I trimmed the ribs this morning, cut them into individual ribs, and put a little salt and pepper on them while my wife doctored low sodium prego traditional by adding onions, garlic, and Italian mix seasoning, plus a little sugar and pinch of aluminum free baking soda. Then she browned the ribs and threw them in the sauce for a few hours just like you would do for meatballs.

You can do the same thing with beef.

Here is a “Sunday dinner” I had over the weekend at a local resturant that has pork shank, beef shank, sausage, and a meatball.

IMG-6229.jpg
Yeah sure, ive done oxtails braised in a tomato based sauce over pasta. I was just curious because my mind went to smoked ribs, but the sauce didn't look like bbq sauce, which is why i asked.

Back