THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang it Dog, you must be gettin' senile or something! I'm in for sharing the lodge or a cabin again...:tsk:

What do you mean: "gettin' senile?" Hell, I'm already there. I meet new folks every day. :oops:

So far then we have me, Arlin and his Darlin' and Woodrow a.k.a. Haggis Breath. We can take 2 more and Wayne will probably be one unless he brings his hippy wife and/or son.

What do you mean: "gettin' senile?" Hell, I'm already there. I meet new folks every day. :oops:

So far then we have me, Arlin and his Darlin' and Woodrow a.k.a. Haggis Breath. We can take 2 more and Wayne will probably be one unless he brings his hippy wife and/or son.

Ok, time for another try at this, count me in, if for some reason I can't make it I will do the right thing and paypal my cost anyway.

Note to self: Under no circumstances will this be missed again.

Any room at the Inn

Ok, Lodge rented: Check. 8 person capacity. Reservations as of right now:
1) Bigdog
2-3) Arlin and his Darln'
4-5-6) Woodrow and Co.
7) Al WhatstheMadler
8) Wayne, a.k.a. Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker

Looks like we are full. :thumb: Please confirm your reservation ASAP.

Last edited:
Other than Spam and Single malt whisky, what do we need? :becky:
Maybe some of Bigdog's pig candy. Maybe another of Rookie Dave's huge farking roasts. Yeah...

Are we doing another Spam contest??

Ok, Lodge rented: Check. 8 person capacity. Reservations as of right now:
1) Bigdog
2-3) Arlin and his Darln'
4-5-6) Woodrow and Co.
7) Al WhatstheMadler
8) Wayne, a.k.a. Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker

Looks like we are full. :thumb: Please confirm your reservation ASAP.

We're still in. Yeah, what's the room cost? Or do you just want to trade Scotch for space? :biggrin1:

Back