THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll help make the hash. I would suggest microwaving the potatoes for 5 - 7 minutes and cooling them. Then we can cut them up for the hash.

Woody, will you bring your turkey fryer base/propane for me to use again??

I'm bringing Zuppa Toscana soup and a gin bucket for Friday night, a grits casserole for Saturday breakfast, 5lbs of chicken wings for Saturdays wok fry party and some other stuff for Saturday dinner. Any requests??

We could do that or go the easy way and use hash brown cubes. Whacha think?

My kids will be there and probably with some friends. Thinking we will need some stuff that is kid friendly, like Hot Chocolate & snacks. Will - see what your kids want and we can make a list between them and my girls.

My kids will be there and probably with some friends. Thinking we will need some stuff that is kid friendly, like Hot Chocolate & snacks. Will - see what your kids want and we can make a list between them and my girls.

We will be bring S'mores!! For adults & kids! and hot choc. What else can I bring?

The wife and kids will be coming out on saturday and staying the night. I will have the green mountain, a drum and the plow disc. I will also have the comp trailer out there with the fridge in it that everyone is welcome to. Plan on doing Italian sausage with peppers and onions on kings Hawaiian rolls friday night. Thinking about some ribs for lunch and some tri-tips for Saturday night. Really looking forward to it.

I think we need a Bash Body Count (Roll Call)!

I will have 3 (counting me) for the weekend and possibly 4 additional Sat. guests. We (the three) are planning an early arrival Friday after a stop at Freestate for lunch around 1:00 should anyone would care to join us.

Now who else is coming to this shindig?

Sounds like you all are going to have a great time. Whoever stops @ Freestate have an Oatmeal Stout for me ( KU alumni class of '95)

Back