Mack Daddy Smokers

maddawg1189

Found some matches.
Does anyone have any experience, or knowledge on Mack Daddy Smokers? I am think about buying one, just need a little more information.

I've often wondered the same thing. It seems they have a storefront so they should be legit.

I like the way the little cube they have looks.

?

It is the same. I saw that, so I thought I would see if anyone on here had any experience with them.

Last edited:
They advertise on Craigslist all over the south in a big way. Looks like they have decent prices but are quite short on specs. If you can't show the specs of your advertised product you throw up a red flag.

They advertise on Craigslist all over the south in a big way. Looks like they have decent prices but are quite short on specs. If you can't show the specs of your advertised product you throw up a red flag.

It's not just the south. Nearly any BBQ related search I do here in Indiana on Craigslist comes back with several of their ads. Pretty annoying actually.

I live not to far from them in Florida. I have heard several negatives about them. Things from taking money and never following through on building the products and excuses galore. Also that the workmanship and quality is sub par. I have never looked at them personally just going by posts that I have seen made on local CL adds and Facebook posts from unsatisfied customers.

Back