THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

localyocal

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brad
Mike and Debbie Davis have graciously agreed to come do a tell all class in Crossville, IL on March 24-25. The class will start at 5 PM on March 24 and conclude at around 2 PM on March 25.

This will be a true tell all KCBS Class with a 6 time World Champion and 4 time American Royal winner. Mike will cover meat selection, trimming, recipes and turn in boxes. He will follow KCBS timelines and turn in times. We will be offering a meal Friday and Breakfast Saturday morning along with samples of Mikes Competition meats.

Crossville is located about 30 minutes from Evansville, Indiana. We are limiting the class to 30 people or 30 couples. The cost is $300 and that includes your spouse only. That's a fraction of the cost of most tell all classes.

Please PM me for registration forms and contact information.

http://lottabullbbq.com/event/tell-all-class-crossville-il/

Spots are filling quicker than anticipated. If you have interest or know someone who does please contact me for a spot. I'd love to see more Brethren at the class.

Just posting to keep my fellow brethren updated. We appear to be almost halfway full for our class already. I still have some folks mailing get their registration forms so it's hard to have a definite number of spots available. I'd love to meet some of you guys if you're free that weekend. It should be a great time. I'll keep you posted as numbers become more firm. Happy New Year !!!

Back