Lotta Bull BBQ Tell All Class - April 29-30 in Mulberry, TN

Squeeze

Knows what a fatty is.
Lotta Bull BBQ has just nailed down the venue for a Tell "ALL" Class in Mulberry, TN at The "Barn", which is just 10 minutes from Historic Lynchburg. That's right just 10 minutes from where Lotta Bull BBQ won 1st place Brisket at The Jack Daniel's World Invitational BBQ Contest with a perfect 180 score.

So mark your calendars for April 29-30th.

I am excited to help Mike and Debbie Davis by hosting this class. If you have questions, please feel free to message me or send me an email at uofque@gmail.com.

This is a once in a life-time experience to learn from Mike Davis who is a 6-Time World Champion, and 4-Time American Royal World BBQ Grand Champion with over 1370+ Top Ten Awards, 92 Grand Championships, 62 Reserve Grand Championships for only $300 including spouse and spouse only. (Yes, you heard that right, $300 for both Husband and Wife!).

He will show you exactly what he does and what he uses at a KCBS sanctioned event. This is not just only for the accomplished Pitmaster, but also for those that want to learn how to cook up some good BBQ for family and friends. Mike and Debbie will take you through all the steps from meat selection to prep, cooking, to presentation.

He will cover the temps, the why, the why nots, do's and dont's. He will start at 5 PM Friday night on April 29th and wrap up around 8:30-9 pm. We will have some drinks and a few appetizers. Class will Start back up at 6 am and finish up by 2 pm, April 30th. You can prep right along with Mike and of course the BBQ is for you to eat on Saturday (Which if you are like me, you want to know what Lotta Bull BBQ really tastes like).

Be sure and bring your pen and paper for notes and you are free to take pictures but no videos. You will have time when class is over to visit the Jack Daniels Distillery for a tour after the class ends if you are interested or just take a walk around Historic Downtown Lynchburg

Register at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/C9IJ3dtvQD

Back