Lost Control Of My Weiner

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Multi Tasking. Needing to clean grates decided to stack grates pretty much over hot spot. Was cleaning my weiners due to melting crap in my grates. One Weiner mutinied and dove under heat shield. Just never know when a tragedy of this magnitude will occur.

Basically a reheat type meal Hatch green chile sausage from Sam's. Bacon Cheddar sausage from United. Salad & loaded baked potato salad from United. Reheated leftover brisket and beef ribs.

Really a good Sunday Dinner. Weiner tragedy will heal

Last edited:
Thats a escapee lol, my son gave me a small 110v pressure washer that works great on the racks and plate, a old vac works well for pellet dust. I think I have had my Austin XL for 6 years now and still going strong.

Multi Tasking. Needing to clean grates decided to stack grates pretty much over hot spot. Was cleaning my weiners due to melting crap in my grates. One Weiner mutinied and dove under heat shield. Just never know when a tragedy of this magnitude will occur.

Basically a reheat type meal Hatch green chile sausage from Sam's. Bacon Cheddar sausage from United. Salad & loaded baked potato salad from United. Reheated leftover brisket and beef ribs.

Really a good Sunday Dinner. Weiner tragedy will heal

Alas poor Weiner we knew ye well!

Back