THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Made it to the Irish kid River crossing scene and decided to check Brickseek. Lowe's had several items of interest. B&B Oak lump, Kingsford 100% Hickory pellets, gadgets gizmos and foil. The on sale Pellets at my Lowe's are the 5# bag for $2.17 regular $4.98. May not be the greatest price per pound but a great price for a pellet I've wanted to try.
11@5# bags added to the cache.

Brickseek people know the inaccuracies of the system.
Happy hunting

PS wife bought 40$ of flowers so I really saved zero

Made it to the Irish kid River crossing scene and decided to check Brickseek. Lowe's had several items of interest. B&B Oak lump, Kingsford 100% Hickory pellets, gadgets gizmos and foil. The on sale Pellets at my Lowe's are the 5# bag for $2.17 regular $4.98. May not be the greatest price per pound but a great price for a pellet I've wanted to try.

Happy hunting

Awoke at 5a to leave at 6a to drive 2 hrs to a Walmart ISO an Expert Grill Commodore Pellet smoker, Brickseek-listed ("3-4 available"), for $50.

Zilch. :doh:

Happy hunting

Nice!!! Bet they're beautiful.. :love:

Back