Legends Of Texas Barbecue-Amazon

Anyone who doesn't have this book - don't even think - just get the farkin thing - it's great!

We bought this book at the American Royal in 2002. An old favorite that is very special to us. Harley Goerlitz singed it for my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_2251.jpg
    IMG_2251.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2252.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 129
We bought this book at the American Royal in 2002. An old favorite that is very special to us. Harley Goerlitz singed it for my wife.

He's an experience! I was cooking/catering with a friend at the World Pork Expo in Des Moines several years ago when he rolled in to cater. Truck was stacked high with stuff, looking like Fred and Lamont Sanford had loaded it. On Gameday he was rocking the boots and denim cutoffs.

I’ve never seen his seasonings locally. I did love his comments about competing and being surrounded by very expensive cookers costing thousands of dollars while he was winning with Barrel that had been sawed in half.

Have to say I'm sick and tired of you guys talking about this book every few months. I just bought a used very good condition updated edition so now you guys get to be sick and tired of me talking about it! :mrgreen:

Back