THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My friend and his friend who's a chef for Carnival Cruises were given $2K+ for food in Vegas for a weekend. Since his buddy was a chef he was told to go and try different foods so they could get some new ideas for food options on cruises. Let's just say I was a little jealous! Now that's a business trip I could handle!

My friend and his friend who's a chef for Carnival Cruises were given $2K+ for food in Vegas for a weekend. Since his buddy was a chef he was told to go and try different foods so they could get some new ideas for food options on cruises. Let's just say I was a little jealous! Now that's a business trip I could handle!

I could go for that gig. I have opinions people may or may not be willing to pay for :becky:

Back