Lamb Loin Chops w/Naturiffic Gingery Orange

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
Picked up some nice lamb loin chops and seasoned them well with Gingery Orange Salt.

picture.php

Fired up the Cue-Grill and put the chops on to grill at high heat.

picture.php

Here is a close-up showing how the spices in Naturiffic Gingery Orange Salt have bloomed from the moisture in the meat.

picture.php

Put some fresh Blue Lake green beans in the steamer with Naturiffic Garlicky Lemon salt.

picture.php

Fire!

picture.php

Beer!
Drinking a Lagunitas "WTF"

picture.php

Plated shot

picture.php

Fork Shot

picture.php

Omg! I'm hungry! Love lamb. Many times I'll buy a lil 3 pack of those chops and cook em as chef snacks for me while I cook everything else on the grill.

While I envision me eating all 3, my son and daughter always pick one off for themselves. Good thing the wife doesn't like lamb!

Lamb, goat tend to have that lil flavor to em...(you either love it or you don't) but cooked rare like that".........it is heavenly for those of us that love em! The steamed beans are nice too!

Bob

Damm, those look good. Very nice.

Thanks!

Omg! I'm hungry! Love lamb. Many times I'll buy a lil 3 pack of those chops and cook em as chef snacks for me while I cook everything else on the grill.

While I envision me eating all 3, my son and daughter always pick one off for themselves. Good thing the wife doesn't like lamb!

Lamb, goat tend to have that lil flavor to em...(you either love it or you don't) but cooked rare like that".........it is heavenly for those of us that love em! The steamed beans are nice too!

Bob

Yea we are big lamb eaters around here

Great looking plate. Have not cooked lamb, will be trying very soon. Nice job.

Thanks!

Back