THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have seen Ron and Dena Milhous do a double one weekend in Iowa. Never heard of an issue or complaint.

What I would really like to hear about is how this actually plays out for you who are involved.

Please bring this thread back or start a new one after that weekend and let us all know how it went from the first and second contest perspective. I hear your concerns, but how do the events go? Did the concerns bloom into issues for either contest?

I will. I know both the organizers and the reps personally so maybe I'm willing to give them a little slack but in the end I have a feeling everything will work out. The team list is full of experienced teams, I don't think there will be an issues that can't be worked out. The more I think about it, I hardly ever see the reps beyond meat inspections and cooks meeting the day before turn ins anyway. Around here they are typically involved with the NEBS grilling and tied up anyway.

Either way, we'll see what happens and let you know

Back