THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hmm...my perfect "Brethren Flight"...

Ron_L's place for coffee first thing. Tractor rim breakfast with Cowgirl. Lunch with Tonybel. Dinner with Phubar. And finally, finish off the night with a late-night snack and some beers with Peeps if his wife is out of town and he's on a BBQ binge. :)

Ah heck there's way too many...in no particular order moose, smoke ninja, diesel dave, cfarmer, shenco, peeps(but I won't let him drink sissy beer! LOL ), Aclarke, jbounds, Bob (we have unfinished business) :heh: ...the list goes on.

Eventually I wanna get a RV and travel to Florida's bash, shenco's bash, a Michigan bash i know of and of course the North Texas bash.

Last edited:
I'm a man of very large appetite. That said, I would love to try some grub from everyone on this forum. I have seen some spectacular cooks posted again and again. I'm real partial to southern style food. Thus if I were forced to make a list it would be:
1- Cowgirl.
2- Cowgirl.
3- Cowgirl.
4- Cowgirl.
5- Cowgirl.
Sorry fellows, but she is a tough act to follow.

I'm a man of very large appetite. That said, I would love to try some grub from everyone on this forum. I have seen some spectacular cooks posted again and again. I'm real partial to southern style food. Thus if I were forced to make a list it would be:
1- Cowgirl.
2- Cowgirl.
3- Cowgirl.
4- Cowgirl.
5- Cowgirl.

I was going to say the same but peeps was going on the list 4 + 1. Because peeps never seems to drink the same beer twice. I like beer.

1- Cowgirl.
2- Cowgirl.
3- Cowgirl.
4- Cowgirl.
5- Cowgirl.

It is my hope that cowgirl sees this and invites me over to eat:smile::smile:

There's no way I could narrow it to five!

Poobah would have to be on the list!!

Uncle G., Diesel Dave, Momma T, Jeanie of course, Garrett, Buccs...

Fark, this is waaaaay too hard. I'd welcome any of y'all in my home.

OK, there's no way I can make a list of five and be happy, but I shall do it as it's what was asked of me.:grin: Ok.....I can't do it. gonna be a little over 5!

Buccs
Charredapron
Don Marco
ShagDog
Al Czervik
DerHusker
caseydog
Fingerlickin'

It is really great to see all of the names of the fantastic cooks on this site pop up. It's funny, I am just an every day hack, but now I have friends and family call me with their cooking questions... All because of all of you.

So, after a bit of thinking I would add BBQchef33 to my list!
Thanks for such a wonderful site!!!

My top five and im a semi noob, that normally lurks in the background. But in random order, because 2 through 5 is toss up. One is concrete though!

1~ this forum is one big family, so many good cooks, so many great ideas! Family and nooo drama!or very little drama anyways Haha

2, the throwdown thread cooks cuse they got brass! Their pictures will be in food museums one day! And yes, im getting my courage to participate with the those Titans! Just not this week! Hahaah ! Those guys are pros and i read and reread all their cooks

3, cowgirl, because I always get hungry after seeing her posts, she reminds me of my family's cooking except kicked up a notch! Simple country food taking to the next level!

4, Paul shirley for building my best dang smoker ever!

5. And whoever invented beer back in the day! Best dang invention ever!

Back