THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gaspipe1

Full Fledged Farker
Hey SF, I was just looking at a smoker on here that you guys did and as always, she looks amazing. I had an idea and wanted to pass it along. Have you guys thought about getting someone that can make custom covers for you guys?

Reason I say this is your clients trust your quality and standards. I know if (when) I get a smoker from you I will be forced to get a cover. And I know I can send measurements and such to someone but I will not truly know his quality until it's prob too late.

Perhaps you contact 3 cover makers and pick one and offer that option with a cooker. I know if you are offering this it will come cut correct, and top notch quality prob for less than I can order it from since you will be a repeat client.

Also shipping it w/the cooker shouldn't add to the shipping so it's a win. I have to tell you, we all here love you company's integrity and pride. Please keep it up, and all the best.

brother you think like me.... I am going to check into this. I actually have a neighbor who is a seamstress and works for a custom awning company.... going to get her to come by and take a look and see what she can do for us.... Thx brother

I like this idea as well. Shirley Fabrication being able to offer covers for the most purchased cookers would be wonderful.

Back