It's my turn...

Congratulations on the sweet cooker, looks great. Really dig the sign too.
Good to hear you made back in one piece.

Glad you made it home ok. I am sure you were being extra careful with the precious cargo...

Glad you had a safe trip.Man, that smoker is built like a tank! Hope to see some pic's of it in action.

Glad you made it home ok. I am sure you were being extra careful with the precious cargo...

Yeah... New truck, borrowed trailer, new smoker plus I was also carrying another smoker for a Brother in the Chicago area (I'll let him post his own pictures :-D ) means being vewwy vewwy cawefull (Elmer Fudd mod)

Glad you had a safe trip.Man, that smoker is built like a tank! Hope to see some pic's of it in action.

It is very well built. Scott does great work! Hopefully I can get it seasoned this weekend and do the first cook.

So glad to hear that you (and the smokers) made it home safely! It was great getting to know you this weekend; I am jealous of your post so when we get our new baby home on Sunday I guess I'll have to start my own thread :-D. We did sell the stick-burner last night so my garage is mighty empty and sad today...

So glad to hear that you (and the smokers) made it home safely! It was great getting to know you this weekend; I am jealous of your post so when we get our new baby home on Sunday I guess I'll have to start my own thread :-D. We did sell the stick-burner last night so my garage is mighty empty and sad today...

It was great getting to know both of you, Beth! I don't know if congrats or condolences are in order on selling the stick burner :-D Congrats in advance on getting the new smoker home! I think your own thread is in order! :thumb:

As I have stated she is pretty.... Let's see that bad girl roll some smoke now... I bet she is a dream to cook on!!!!

I'm hoping to season her tomorrow and hopefully do the first cook on Sunday, but if the weather sucks I may wait. I don't want to get her wet :-D

Back