Is your town in the top 100?

Let's see,
Milwaukee #27
Green Bay #36
Madison #41

That's an average of 34.6. Not bad, considering here in Wisconsin, summer lasts for 17 minutes sometime in July, and if you don't like the weather, hang out for about 10 minutes.

Well Fark where is Orlando and Central Florida in this list. We can grill and BBQ 365 days a year here[except when there is a hurrican-then we are shut down for 12 hours]

And exactly how much lump is needed to sweat out that 12 hour span? No sense letting the time go to waste...

Woo Hoo!! #1.... well kinda. We are pretty close and have the same climate. The weather here is hard to beat. We were looking to move out of Cali because of the dumb politics and other reasons. We couldn't find anywhere else where we wouldn't sweat our a$$s off due to humidity or freeze. Anyway.....

Wow...

LA is 5th, I guess Pasadena is LA! My real hometown Fresno was 4th...Way to go Fresno, you haven't lived till you are BBQing in 107* heat in late July, it's just so beautiful Mann! :p

I wish I was there permanently, have been to Jax Beach quite a few times, my best bud lives there...SALT LIFE! ha! Found a few nice sharlks teeth on the Guana Reserve Beaches too.......love Jax to St. Augustine...

I lived in Jax Beach for 18 years before moving to Fernandina Beach (about 20 miiles north) a couple of years ago... I still love it!! If you know Salt Life I know you have spent some time there!!! Next time you are down this way give a yell!! We'll go to Sun Dog/Ragtime/Pete's and tip a few.

Way to go Des Moines:-D :!: #35 from Blue Rhino, Kingsford gave us a top ten last year, and we have the Pork Expo. We seem to have "Got 'er did"!
Dave

will#8 thats not bad..but i don't even use gas..and its nice here all most year round if you don't count the 180 + inchs of rain we get every year...

Well Mobile, AL did not make the list!
Must have something to do with the "under 90 degrees days" part!
Its already hot as hell around here!

I will be BBQing this weekend......not grilling anyway.(and stuffing sausage!)

Back