IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

By the way, when are you going to update your avatar? I've yet to see my name in lights on your billboard. :confused: :mrgreen:

I'm off avatar duty starting tomorrow. But I found you an avatar you'll really like:

images

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

As much as I would like to kick WSM arse with my lump charcoal-fired crock pot flower pot, I do have a vintage Brinkmann bullet I've never used. Doesn't even have pans right now. If I find the time I could give it a try, I've been wanting to. Or, if I find the time I could just use the flower pot and kick bullets in the arse. :heh:

As much as I would like to kick WSM arse with my lump charcoal-fired crock pot flower pot, I do have a vintage Brinkmann bullet I've never used. Doesn't even have pans right now. If I find the time I could give it a try, I've been wanting to. Or, if I find the time I could just use the flower pot and kick bullets in the arse. :heh:

Kathy,

Go with the latter.

:thumb:

Don't forget, I also finished my Cowboy chop one one of those "flower pots". You remember that TD, don't you? Mine was the plate that had the beef and nothing but the beef, free of any distracting sides.

:mrgreen: :caked: :fish:

Yeah. Your flower pot probably over cooked it which is why we didn't get a money shot, I bet. :tongue:

Back