I'm hoping to roast this weekend...

Mine came yesterday as well and I just had to get into it after smelling the sweet aroma that crept out of the mailbox. I made the first pot this morning and all I can say is wow this stuff is really good!!! Thanks Ron :thumb:

Curses. I should have ordered. I went through my existing supply much faster than anticipated. Capital D capital U Capital H!

Sorry....didn't read the whole way through...dang it...maybe next time.

Sorry... I was at a comp for the weekend and then left early Monday on a business trip. I have some left. I'll send you a PM in case you don't read this.

If anyone else is interested I do have a few bags left. I sold some at the Steeleville, IL comp this past weekend and I'll bring whatever is left, plus some new stuff, to the Westmont, IL comp on Memorial Day weekend.

Hello, would a new guy be able to purchase a couple of bags? Im a coffee lover for sure and would love to try some. Thanks.

I'm out too. No pressure - just roast some right now and everything will be fine. :p

Sorry, guys. We had a competition over the weekend that kept me busy. I roasted some coffee yesterday but it is spoken for right now. I may have time to do more later this week. Watch this forum for updates.

Ron there was an article in the Philadelphia Inquire today Business section ablout a coffee from Haitti from Haitian Blue Forrest. La Colombe- founder Todd Carmchael seems to be marketing it. Ever heard of it. It was given great reviews.

Back