I was about to start cooker--

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Picked up a 14.87# Brisket (looks really good) and two pounds 90/10 for either meat loaf cupcakes or red chili with green chile added. Must get bike or walk in. Storms have formed out west. The storm line will Probably fall apart on the Caprock though. Going to do the mesquite-hickory and third wood blend again. #3 will either be maple or pecan.

Last edited:
Picked up a 14.87# Brisket (looks really good) and two pounds 90/10 for either meat loaf cupcakes or red chili with green chile added. Must get bike or walk in. Storms have formed out west. The storm line will Probably fall apart on the Caprock though. Going to do the mesquite-hickory and third wood blend again. #3 will either be maple or pecan.

I don't know......there's something fishy about that story. :wink:

That trout knows that you have to stop and smell the flowers sometimes

Back