I Saw What Y’all Did to Toilet Paper

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Therefore, with pork processing plants (at least one) shuttering for an unknown time-I’m going to cook pork. Wife requested Chipotle Pork. Found a picnic and some CSR’s-No Boston Butts at the two places I went. Bought one of each. Tiernan SOB-B&B Lump/ 1/2 bag of compacted mesquite chips at the end of the coals. Y’all don’t bogart the butts, please.

Hoarding. On the way home I saw the Brahms truck unloading to the store. I strutted in and unashamedly bought 4 1# chubs Of Sausage. The Fatty preferably Nekkid must continue to endure.
Always.

Last edited:
Again, one of those amazing cooks that covers the keyboard with gallons of drool upon viewing.
Damn Son, You are killing me!!!!!!

Harry Nillson. Sailing on summer breeze in the background. Put the lime in the coconut.Amen

Last edited:
Looking good Adams. I have about a dozen packages of pulled pork in the freezer and a 18 pound shoulder in the freezer. I'm not liking the news about the upcoming potential meat shortage.

Wife wants to do an inventory. My big freezer is a 5cf Chest. Then a top freezer on beer fridge. Kitchen has a side by side. Easy to lose things in all three. They are about as empty right now as I’ve seen. Hate to go to Sam’s but I’d like one of those big sacks of jumbo shrimp. Shrimp is pretty versatile. Even if I filled my freezers full of meat, it still wouldn’t be that much. My freezers are small

Back