THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYSmokeEater

Found some matches.
Oh man, first time with black angus short ribs on the UDS. Dudes n Dude’ets I’m in love. After trimming the hard fat and removing the silverskin I just did kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder, set them in some hickory smoked at 300 for about 2 hrs(just took a while to throttle down) then sailed along at 255/265 for three more hours. Internal hit bout 207* when they probed like butter😍 I’ll let the pictures do the talking.
I hope that you all had a fantastic Independence day, take care.

Attachments

Love short ribs, I bet they tasted great! I still find it amusing when the one random bone decides to pull back the other way.

attachment.php

I noticed that you shared only the pictures and not the ribs themselves....but, as good as they looked, the pictures were probably the only thing left. Great looking cook!!

Back