THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LYU370

Resident Idjit
Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Andy
Did you know there is a Sausagefest TD going on? Now you do, go enter! :mrgreen:

Picked up some Grill Sausage. Guess I should probably grill it.

DdeiR9Wh.jpg

What goes good with sausages? German potato salad & sauerkraut of course!

Get some taters & bacon going.

gCrG97uh.jpg

6rFT41nh.jpg

Onions & garlic.

8ElxDe4h.jpg

aHnYox7h.jpg

Broke out some dried mushrooms for the kraut. Put them in some boiling water to re-hydrate for about 20 minutes, then chop em up. Save the mushroom water, throw it in with the kraut, adds great flavor.

Ad5D1mch.jpg

dmGwhM8h.jpg

lhhv7axh.jpg

syp93avh.jpg

nQIWOFhh.jpg

Dq9s4m9h.jpg

Plated up. Good stuff Maynard!

nZ5xTZah.jpg

Found some Grolsch, didn't know they still made this stuff.

KW6wiCUh.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Serious plate of sausage goodness, Andy! I had many a Grolsch back in the day - perfect beer choice!

That whole meal looks great!
I love morels, but have never had dried.
How are they?

Yep, love morels as well. The dried ones are pretty good, of course not as good as fresh ones. A co-worker in France gifted them to me a few years ago when I was out there. Dried mushrooms are the secret ingredient for many Polish cooks. :wink:

That's what I'm talking about. :hungry:

I still love some Grolsch. I've been drinking the stuff since high school and it's one of the beers that hasn't changed.

Love the swingtop bottles.

GROLSCH-PREMIUM-LAGER-4-PACK-500x500.jpg

Unfortunatly you just can't get good sausage around here.
Make it. You would be captndan the sausage man.

I live in the land of bratwurst where there are stores with as many as 50 different varieties. The answer to what to eat with sausage? Everything!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back