How one fella handled his Wife leaving him

My wife came back earlier from her trip to Florida than I thought she would, but I had my brats last night.

Went 9 weeks when miss daisy visited the kids in Texas, and got covid...

I didn't starve....:grin:

Great write up and I agree with his method. The boil first method is for those who do not fully understand the grilling without the geyser\not bursting the skin aspect of cooking the brats to preserve the overall goodness of the juice within. If eating quickly off the grill, no beer bath is needed. If feeding a large party or a small, but come as you wish party, then all the kids in the pool.

It's tailgate season, so brats are in the batter's box.

Thanks,

Robert

Just another article that confirms what brat grillers already knew. NO parboiling and NO ketchup!

I'm a hole puncher brat guy, when nearly done a couple Thermo-Pen holes for checking temps and relieving the lava like grease contents save my chin from unneeded pain.
Ed

I've probably been doing it wrong for a long time but the results are always tasty. I grill the brats and if they split that is ok. Once charred they go into the foil pan with onion/pepper blend and beer. Sealed and simmered. Reminds me I have about 6 packs of brats in the freezer and football season is here.

Back