THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, I'm gonna try in a week or so, I'll let ya know if I have pork and beans or bean dip for fritos again.

Now, please remember this, you can add any meat you want to the final product. Once you have it made to your personal taste, get adventurous & try adding different meats.

Now, please remember this, you can add any meat you want to the final product. Once you have it made to your personal taste, get adventurous & try adding different meats.

I see that in your recipe, I'll definitely do it, thanks. last batch had ham hocks only, I'd like to try some salt pork.

They look good to me! If you like them the way they are don't change it because someone else tells you that you should. Folks have great advice here but if you like it then......

Sometimes it is just that I want to try something different. Changing up the meat you use can change the flavor profile, so I will change things up from time to time.

Sometimes it is just that I want to try something different. Changing up the meat you use can change the flavor profile, so I will change things up from time to time.

I've been refining my pork rub recipe for years before I got it the way I wanted it. Now I leave it alone and mix it the same every time.

I'm always changing things up, my wife says, your just messing it up,
but I think change can be for the good and thats what I'm gonna do with these pork and beans
Like my sig line says!!

Back