Home alone and thinking about MSU…

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Mrs. 4ever3 and one kid are in Texas delivering a pair of dawgs to their new adopters, and the other kid is working late. That leaves me and the dawgs to fend for ourselves… Not a problem!

Seeing the recent taco threads started me thinking about the Ribeye in the fridge and I came up with a plan!

18 oz Ribeye, coarse Redmonds and Black Ops on the counter for an hour and a half or so.

Then direct over blazing hot coals. Start flipping until it gets a nice crust then indirect heat. (shoulda taken more pics)

Now here’s the first twist. After removing from the direct heat I gave it a dose of homemade taco seasoning and let it ride til an internal of 110°/112° and onto the plate.

After plated, added a dollop of guacamole and a squeeze of a couple limes.

Center of the eye shot

Not even gonna lie, it was off the charts. I have no doubts that I’m not blazing any sort of culinary trail, but I’ve never heard of it before and the flavor combos are NUTS!!!

As always, thanks for looking!

Must have ran out of Oakridge Black Ops.

IMG-3250.jpg

Don't let it be like that horse. Plate that great, well It needs a name. I've had Barbacado quite a bit. Avocado stuffed with beef cheek. Never used a ribeye. That's sweet.

Ribocado?

I've been through the desert on a .......

Name it

Don't let it be like that horse. Plate that great, well It needs a name. I've had Barbacado quite a bit. Avocado stuffed with beef cheek. Never used a ribeye. That's sweet.

Ribocado?

I've been through the desert on a .......

Name it

HOT DAMN !!!

Ribocado ot is!

That’s got a ring to it 😎

Not even close :caked:

Dang forgot to give the quac a shout out!

Is it homemade? Nope, but it’s verrry good for store bought and the individual cups are just the right amount!

Very few ingredients as well!

I usually buy the Holy Guacamole brand cups. My wife loves fresh Avacado, but hates Guacamole, so the cups are perfect for my taco/fajita cravings.

Great lookin' MSU ribeye, keeper of dogs... Y'all are the right kind of people.

I was watching some show about Tulsa. Its a very religious city. Apparently one of the founders of Christian TV was a guy named Oral Roberts. Its a crazy story.

Back