THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
It's been a glorious day of NFL action around our place.

I watched all the action from the first games, then flipped on the CAR vs DAL game as I started working on dinner.

CINCHOUSE requested Thai Curry Wings. Uhm, yes please! Thrilled to discover that I still have a couple of packs of Green Curry Paste from a 2014 trip to Thailand.

vQriNgyh.jpg

I combined it with some coconut milk and some lime juice in the skillet for a while.

SyYQfqlh.jpg

f0xJTxqh.jpg

After I was happy with the balance, I broke out some Thai ground bird's eye chili... just 1/4 tsp at a time, as this stuff is legit.

PmUVpLTh.jpg

Can't watch a good Carolina Panther game without a Cheerwine!

vtd42csh.jpg

This is going to be goooood.

TVqg8bJh.jpg

Thai Wings are soaking up some John Henry Mojave Garlic.
Other random wings are soaking up a combo of Wicken Yanks Wings Rub & Everglades Heat (Thanks, JQHigginsIII!)

uv823kwh.jpg

Almost forgot...

Go Cats! Go!

More to follow.

I thought the NFL was frowned upon around here? Good looking grub though! Seems like a lot of teams are just sloppy right now. Cowboys looked horrible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We sure gave 'em enough chances in the 4th quarter... as per usual.

Have I mentioned how much I love this FoodSaver and Chest Freezer (lately)?

M2dO7yMh.jpg
Yep. They tried to give the cowboys the game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Damn Shadow, I need to get me some of your wings. Looks great!!

And any team that beats Dallas is one of my favorite teams. :)

Very nicely done! I gotta start going through your wing threads and stealing stuff. :spy:

I've been kinda going for the easy win (Tony C's & Frank's w/bacon grease) for a while now. I just started working through a jar of ghost pepper sauce campdude gave me (so good!), but I think I'll be rotating in wings like yours, 'cause they look fanfarkingtastic!

Not quite, Marty.

Hi. My name is Marc, and I'm a wing-a-holic.

I'm a bit flighty, and I typically raise a big flap, but I can't help myself.

You folks are enablers, and I appreciate it.

More shenanigans to follow.

I am going to have to up my game. How's the munchkin?

I am going to have to up my game. How's the munchkin?

:grin: She's 2.5... and is going on 18. Good Lord.

Kiddo destroyed my attempt at leftover chucky & cheese quesadilla for lunch. CINCHOUSE observed, "My, it got quiet in here" as she tore in. Wish I had some photos... but I'm enjoying some use/lose leave and time at the ranch... for a hot minute.

More fun to follow... time to help an old Shadow brethren with the transition to the new horse on a formation night tactical training sortie, tomorrow. God, I love this job...

Back