THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Stopped in a local brew/grill supply store today and happened upon 4 bags of Oakridge BBQ Crucible ghost chili rub...I thought I had picked up the last bag in the area a couple months back, but guess not. Left 3 for someone else, I figure the 2 bags I have now ought to hold me over until/if they release it again. :thumb: Apex Brew and BBQ Supplies in Independence, MO if anyone wants some.

Attachments

Stopped in a local brew/grill supply store today and happened upon 4 bags of Oakridge BBQ Crucible ghost chili rub...I thought I had picked up the last bag in the area a couple months back, but guess not. Left 3 for someone else, I figure the 2 bags I have now ought to hold me over until/if they release it again. :thumb: Apex Brew and BBQ Supplies in Independence, MO if anyone wants some.
That's nice of you to leave some for others. I have to say I'm not a big heat guy. I think the Jah Love or HDD would be my max limit. I do have a buddy that is dying to get some Crucible. He loved the HDD but said it wasn't hot enough. Hopefully the ghost peppers aren't so expensive and the Crucible becomes more readily available.

Nice score! Those were from our last paper-labeled and hand numbered batch. We'll be releasing the new 2018 Vintage of Crucible this December...

Let us know when Mike. I have to check my supply, probably need another bag. I know I am running low on HDD. I'll get both then...

Back