THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jpw23

Babbling Farker
This quilt......unfinished at this time(soon to be finished) was hand drawn and painted(with non-toxic, child friendly paint) by my wife Sharon...you know.......the boob pic that most of you have saved on your computers:rolleyes::biggrin:

No machine work was done at all....everything was done and will be done by hand.

Please start the bidding @ $35.00

100_1480.jpg

Come on Phil (or should I say Mary)... I thought you wanted to give this to Carmela... You going to let him take this away?!?!?!

After the razor threat, I figured that you wouldn't let anyone stand in your way... Unfortunatly, it's getting out of my price league... You know that I would do almost anything for her...

Ok. I don't know who Carmela is, but if she is a brethren baby, I'll send it to her if I'm the highest bid.

Steve

Back