gtr's Slightly Ridiculous BBQ Weekend in the Austin Area - long and pron heavy

^^^I have some in the freezer for the bash. And - wife and kiddees are out of town this weekend - wanna come by? I'll be cooking some up on Saturday. Any of you other farkers in the area are welcome too - lemme know! I'll probably throw on a few shorties as well.

I think gtr is afraid that once his sister meets you, Phubar, she'd be packing up and moving to Utrecht and he wouldn't get to see her so often.

I think gtr is afraid that once his sister meets you, Phubar, she'd be packing up and moving to Utrecht and he wouldn't get to see her so often.

Actually I'd love Phor that to happen. I'd just get to go to Utrecht more oPhten. :thumb:

My sister met Phubar. She was captivated. :thumb::thumb:

Excellent post Greg! Who was the fat guy with you in line?

Ask Guerry...I don't lay a hand on my Brethren's Sisters.

*Edit*...did I just "DeGuerre'd" myselPh?
I still don't get the actual "DeGuerre'd" thingy...

it comes Phrom deguerre posting so much he usually has a post pop up bePhore you're done writing your own post, so if you're answering a post there's a good chance that his post will pop up right when you hit "submit" on yours. It happened a lot in the ban thread.

Or it could mean dressing like a lady I guess. :noidea:

Phew!!!...I got that there "DeGuerred" thing right then.
Oh....I just discovered I lied...I did lay a hand on Guerry's Sister.....

IMG_9765.jpg

So GTR...I just read you like Phatty,Phat sausages...

Foto-TVFDGFHN-G.jpg

This was Phrom Smitty's BBQ...Dutch Brethren took this pic while having a trip to the BBQ Belt...

That may be true, but I've seen women around you. You're a magnet. They can't help themselves.

Foto-TVFDGFHN-G.jpg

This was Phrom Smitty's BBQ...Dutch Brethren took this pic while having a trip to the BBQ Belt...

OK, this speaks for INCONSISTENCY. I loved the sausage I had at Smitty's because it was DRY. That actually is like the sausage I brought back from Franklins. When I got home, I heated two of them up. There was 1/4" (half a cm, for you Phoeb) of grease on the bottom of the plate. :shock: I couldn't eat it.

Yeah the stuff I got from Smitty's was a little dryer - not dry, but dryer than the Franklin's. I think the driest may have been Black's. The Kruez stuff was great - I brought home 25 links. :hungry:

Really shouldn't have looked at this right before lunch. Nothing like what I'm having.
Nice pics. Delicious trip.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Wow, Greg, great report on the Texas BBQ trip, I mean going to see your sister trip! It all looked fanfarkintastic. I will look forward to a taste of a link at the bash. It would be nice if I could make it out to your house on Saturday for some pre-bash taste testing. Not sure. I'll PM you if I can and get the details.

• Thanks

Foto-TVFDGFHN-G.jpg

That looks a lot like the sausage I had a City Market in Luling several years ago. Little to greasy for me.:hand:

• Thanks
Back