THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m in for pretty much anything I’ve seen you cook, but this looks especially delicious!! Please tell me you have a restaurant I can visit while in that area in late September/early October when we have a trip planned to visit Yellowstone...:-D

Looks great, Any specific tips for freezing or reheating? It's a great idea to make and freeze your own burritos. It's got to be ten times better than anything in the grocery store freezer aisle.

3WVXRlZ.jpg

I keep coming back and staring at this pic...

(stoopidnoscratchansniff)

I’m in for pretty much anything I’ve seen you cook, but this looks especially delicious!! Please tell me you have a restaurant I can visit while in that area in late September/early October when we have a trip planned to visit Yellowstone...:-D

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy Yellowstone, it's the first National Park and I've been there at least 20 times and still have not seen it all.

Sorry, I can't lie.... a restaurant is work. Backyard cooking is fun.

Are you staying at the Old Faithful Inn by any chance?

Looks great, Any specific tips for freezing or reheating? It's a great idea to make and freeze your own burritos. It's got to be ten times better than anything in the grocery store freezer aisle.

Oh, they are X 10. Nothing special, the filling is almost fully cooked and we warm the tortillas and fill them in a assembly line fashion. Wrapping in "cling" wrap for freezing is better than plastic wrap when it comes to un-wrapping. For a on-the go kind of thing, reheat in the micro for 5 minutes on 50 gets them close enough to fine tune. For a dinner I slow defrost and heat slowly, topping is optional.

Back