THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Just read where a family challenged the Traditional Thanksgiving bird seasoning. Challenge was issued and accepted by a son. He's wet brining the all natural bird in Crab Boil for three days before smoking with clean mesquite- pellets. Yep, Crab Boil Mesquite Pellet turkey. Not sure what that'll taste like with Gramma's Green Bean Casserole and Aunties Lime Jello Grape Bundt mold salad, but bet it makes a helluva Pappa's leftover sandwich.
MSU is alive and well somewhere.
Amen

PS: I'm probably the least Holiday minded person you'll ever meet. I'm hoping for a hamburger, hot dog and a drive by hug from Son-DIL & The Grand.

Last edited:
Sounds good Old Bay is really good with Poultry- I use it for my chicken brine and used it with the Ultimate Turkey Brine of PatioDaddio

Back