Cooking Class Gauging interest in Warren County Pork Choppers Class in Chicago Area

Some have sent Private messages asking if this class is worth the money. I have not taken this class, which is why I'm trying to create this opportunity for us upper Midwest q'ers by having Donny travel up here, but I did some research for them and here is some of the numbers that say a lot about the caliber of this team. In the past 3 years the have.

2014:
- 1st Place KCBS Team of the Year
- 9 Grand Champions
- 7 Reserve Grand Champions
- 4 perfect 180's (3 Brisket, 1 Rib)
- 19 Category Wins
- 89 Top 10 Calls
- 34 Top 10 Overall Finishes

2013:
- 2nd Place KCBS Team of the Year
- 10 Grand Champions
- 6 Reserve Grand Champions
- 3 perfect 180's (2 Brisket, 1 Pork)
- 14 Category Wins
- 84 Top 10 Calls
- 29 Top 10 Overall Finishes

2012:
- 22nd Place KCBS Team of the Year
- 3 Grand Champions
- 3 Reserve Grand Champions
- 9 Category Wins
- 56 Top 10 Calls
- 19 Top 10 Overall Finishes

22 Grand Champions, 16 Reserve Grand Champions, 7 perfect 180's, 82 Top 10 finishes, and KCBS Team of the Year sounds like one hell of an qualified team the can ease that learning curve experience to help you recoup some of your competition expenses.

Hey everyone, just keeping everyone in the loop about this class that has interest. After talking with Tory, there may be some hesitation on Donny's part about this class because out of the 25 interested, only 5 have signed up. I told him it has only been a week and it's Christmas time, it's not a top priority on people's plates being they gave the go ahead green. I said many interested teams may not see it as a priority to sign up ASAP because it's 4 months out. I asked them to please wait a few weeks and make a decision. If you are serious about this class, please contact Tory to let them know. Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.

I've been waiting to see them post the info on their facebook page but nothing has shown up. Also, it will be a bit less of a sting once the tax return has been filed.

Back