Foodsaver $59.99 w/ free shipping

I obviously got it right, the order went through just like you said...Thanks Sled!!

Thank you Sled! Just ordered one for my brother and a back up for me. Total $127.16:-D

UPS dropped mine off this evening. Now I'm going to have to do some chuckies and pork butts so I can suck them...

Larry, be sure to thoroughly chill the meat you cook before you vacuum seal it in Foodsaver bags. By doing so, you'll avoid making a mess in your machine's vacuum tray and, more importantly, all the delicious juices will be stuck to the chilled meat instead of being sucked out of you try to do it while the meat is warm.

I just did it and it worked great. The code gave me a $40.00 discount, so the food saver only cost $59.99 I addded some other stuff to get the free shipping. Thanks Sledneck I really appreciate it.

Thanks Sled I was looking for one of these, or one close to it.... got the discount and everything went great

OK, for some reason I don't understand, it did not work for me. Did you guys sign up or process as a guest. I did not sign up and I am thinking that had something to do with it??

Mine is here and I still have to decide if I am going to keep it. The wife forgot to refuse it at delivery. I mean, 40 bucks is 40 bucks, but my time and piece of mind (What little is left) is worth something too.

Any advice guys. I have an older Food Saver that I was thinking of keeping in the trailer, so at Comps I can food save the leftovers if there are any.

So should I keep it or not.

Thoughts,

Thanks

David

David I signed in as a guest; I'd send it back and reorder a new one today... Your right 40 bucks is 40 bucks.. (beer money :) )at checkout you will see the discount only ? I have did u click apply for the discount if u didn't it won't show the change in price...
Good Luck Ken

It was the weirdest thing, I clicked apply the discount, saw the -40 and the total was 63.64 with tax. Then I entered my CC info, pressed enter, it changed to the processing screen and when it came back it removed the discount, thanked me for my order and told me my CC would be charged 104 bucks. WTF, I was not happy.

I am over that part and really trying to see if I should send it back, but I am gun shy of doing it again, if you know what I mean. I did it right the first time.

Thanks for confirming that some else ordered it as a guest, I thought that might be the problem. Compurter gremlens.

You should take a stroll across some coals and think it over.

thanks Vince, I will today with some beer.

Actually. using the Stumps today for ABT's and Moink Balls (I made last night) and trying hard to piss off the neighbors that don't like the smoke. :-D

thanks Vince, I will today with some beer.

Actually. using the Stumps today for ABT's and Moink Balls (I made last night) and trying hard to piss off the neighbors that don't like the smoke. :-D

Although it would be a pain to do, I'd send it back just as a matter of principle. You did everything correctly, got jobbed, talked to their customer service people, got jobbed again and you're gonna hate that damn machine every time you use it because you'll remember getting jobbed.

Send it back and clear your mind. Then reorder it and hope you don't get jobbed again.

Still worked great for me today. I forgot to add the hose before I checked out so I paid for S&H, but it was still a great deal. Thanks for the info Sledneck.

Back