ENDS SOON: Discussion Thread -> "In Or On a Shell!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

square_taco.png

Dammit! You gave away my secret ingredient!

Kidding...

With your Rep and Fine Standing on this Fine Site for so long, ....

Sorry Toast, I can't seem to get by this line without laughing hysterically. Can someone without such a good sense of humor summarize what Toast said so I can get through it? :noidea:

Sorry Toast, I can't seem to get by this line without laughing hysterically. Can someone without such a good sense of humor summarize what Toast said so I can get through it? :noidea:

I think he's saying that you have some redeeming qualities..............:twitch: It's a shame he's too nice of a guy to be this chit faced so early in the day...:tsk:

Fark, I just read it again -- I skipped the line I couldn't get through. The farker wants me to put the Optigrill outside. :twitch: We're on the fourth floor. There is no balcony. I'd need a LONG extension cord -- or scaffolding. We're on pretty good terms with our neighbors right now, but I think they'd probably notify the authorities after that stunt and have me deported.

I realize that Moose. I saw that Toast came down pretty hard on you there. Probably he should be reprimanded. An hour on the spanking machine should teach him a lesson.

For the record, I want to state that I am very impressed with the job you're doing. You have strict rules and you're enforcing them extremely well. I certainly couldn't do it. I'd let all entries in, even ones cooked in a farkin' microwave oven. :loco: The participants of these throwdowns again and again have stated that they want strict enforcement of the TD rules and that means that entries that don't conform to the rules MUST be DQ'ed. So if anyone is upset because some whiny-assed member complains when the mods DQ an improperly cooked entry, don't complain to the mods!

... Fark, sorry about the hijack. Let's get back on topic. Moose, I'm a little unclear as to what you are suggesting. I realize that lizards don't have shells. Are you suggesting that we a cook lizard eggs? Or are you suggesting that the Optigrill is so easy to cook with that even a lizard can do it, or at least monitor the results.

I realize that Moose. I saw that Toast came down pretty hard on you there. Probably he should be reprimanded. An hour on the spanking machine should teach him a lesson.

For the record, I want to state that I am very impressed with the job you're doing. You have strict rules and you're enforcing them extremely well. I certainly couldn't do it. I'd let all entries in, even ones cooked in a farkin' microwave oven. :loco: The participants of these throwdowns again and again have stated that they want strict enforcement of the TD rules and that means that entries that don't conform to the rules MUST be DQ'ed. So if anyone is upset because some whiny-assed member complains when the mods DQ an improperly cooked entry, don't complain to the mods!

... Fark, sorry about the hijack. Let's get back on topic. Moose, I'm a little unclear as to what you are suggesting. I realize that lizards don't have shells. Are you suggesting that we a cook lizard eggs? Or are you suggesting that the Optigrill is so easy to cook with that even a lizard can do it, or at least monitor the results.

:laugh:

Fark, I just read it again -- I skipped the line I couldn't get through. The farker wants me to put the Optigrill outside. :twitch: We're on the fourth floor. There is no balcony. I'd need a LONG extension cord -- or scaffolding. We're on pretty good terms with our neighbors right now, but I think they'd probably notify the authorities after that stunt and have me deported.
Got a window?
packing-week-duct-tape4.jpg

Back