THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

locolobo

is one Smokin' Farker
Havin the family over tonight for Christmas because of other families, friends and work obviously take precedent now. I know, Shift worker myself for a long time. Me & Mrs Lobo been busy all day. She's cooking pancit, a rice/veggy/noodle dish, Sinegang, a vegetable dish best made with mustard greens which were picked just before cooking. Potato salad, a 12 lb ham and garden salad. Oh, And throw in about 100 egg rolls too, traditional celebratory filipino food right there!. She has decided to "let" me cook a stack of Ribeyes and some sausage from Bellville meat market. YUM YUM. She just threw a stack of fajita meata @ me for "while you have the pit fired up" Oh Boy!

Hope everyone out there has a very merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Yum! Love me some pancit and egg rolls! We’re actually getting egg rolls for an appetizer. Filipino spaghetti is good too.

Merry Christmas

Yum! Love me some pancit and egg rolls! We’re actually getting egg rolls for an appetizer. Filipino spaghetti is good too.

Merry Christmas
Little sweet for me but good every once in a while.

She was forced to learn American cooking cause she didn't like the way I cook! HAHA
But I love Filipino food and she learns well so we're good1

Back