THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please use 1st pic as my second entry...

b43fddc6-ca59-4033-bedf-c166ba0d3256_zps6fowktrf.jpg

02ce24d3-1a66-465a-8510-fa65652a968b_zps17dtwoq4.jpg

be7b016e-5e06-4fce-815e-8f0475843179_zpsaa8vbi5b.jpg

cook thread http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232205

Please accept this as my noobe throwdown entry and disregard my first entry on page six. Thanks
You are allowed 2 entries for this throwdown, and that chicken is pretty. Are you sure you want me to disregard it? You can enter both..

Mod Note -
Everyone else, please check your entries and make sure you specified which picture is your polling photo. I saw a few who did not specify. When I make this poll, if it is not specified, I'm picking and there will be no changing later.

You are allowed 2 entries for this throwdown, and that chicken is pretty. Are you sure you want me to disregard it? You can enter both..

Mod Note -
Everyone else, please check your entries and make sure you specified which picture is your polling photo. I saw a few who did not specify. When I make this poll, if it is not specified, I'm picking and there will be no changing later.

If 2 entries are allowed, please accept both of mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Back