Discussion Thread -> "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Hey. Italian sausage comes in chubs too, ya know...

10800_1.jpg

Makes a dang good fatty, too. Comes at a good price as well.

That last sentence didn't sound right...

Hey. Italian sausage comes in chubs too, ya know...

10800_1.jpg

Makes a dang good fatty, too. Comes at a good price as well.

That last sentence didn't sound right...
But it ain't labeled as breakfast sausage :wink:

That's cuz Italians are SMART, see, and Texans...wait. My ancestor did originally land in Galveston, so never mind that one. :heh:

[FONT=&quot]Seems pretty simple to me! Let's stuff those fatties real good, then roll em up and smoke 'em! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:thumb:[/FONT]

Now I am confused, First the descriptions said we had to stuff the fatty, then the next special rule is it must be breakfast sausage?

If we eat it for diner, is that a DQ? How about if we use Itialian sausgae or Hot sausage, or even homemade sausage? Is it OK if we serve it for Breakfast?

All these special rules!!!!! :doh:

Last edited:
Now I am confused, First the descriptions said we had to stuff the fatty, then the next special rule is it must be breakfast sausage?

If we eat it for diner, is that a DQ? How about if we use Itialian sausgae or Hot sausage, or even homemade sausage? Is it OK if we serve it for Breakfast?

All these special rules!!!!! :doh:

Talk to Peeps... He's the one who made that a special rule. I was simply pointing out that bacon wrapped pork belly wasn't a fatty. :doh:

My only requirement is that you cook a fatty. If you need a definition, it's been well defined here on the forum. Be creative. Have fun!

I gotta' go with Ronelle on this, it was Peeps who Moosed the thread.

CD
Nope, Ronelle said a fatty was a chub of breakfast sausage and the TD is to cook a fatty. :becky:

You may have been kidding, but just in case, a stuffed pork belly isn't a fatty. A fatty is made from a breakfast sausage log.

And then he reinforces it saying that's what it has been since day one with no clarification on the evolution of the fatty

Nothing special about that. That's how it's been since day one.

Well, I guess that is special :-D

It least I didn't call for a naked fatty TD :becky:

So.......... We just open a Chub of Breakfast sausage and cook it? Can I slip some pork inside it? :shock:

Uncle G - You have a BIG appetite! :bolt:

Back