Discussion Thread ->"Dog Days of Summer/Star Trek!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, VERY Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Could be an Opti-Grill!

Noooooooooo!!!! Don't go there!!!

:doh:

giantwtf_zpsgqshxwug.gif

Just no more Chippendale videos...please. :pray:
Come on Moose, you had to have liked Bachelor Party..One of the greatest comedies of all time!

When the mom tried to pull her dog off the tray ...well I cried laughing the first time i saw it. :laugh::laugh::laugh: ROTFLMAO!

Come on Moose, you had to have liked Bachelor Party..One of the greatest comedies of all time!

When the mom tried to pull her dog off the tray ...well I cried laughing the first time i saw it. :laugh::laugh::laugh: ROTFLMAO!

I actually never saw that movie...I missed a lot of stuff from the 80's. And was that actually Tom Hanks in that clip?

I have a ligitamate question...
No, really.
Do we have a wide definition of what constitutes a "bun"?

Here we go. I just knew this would come up...:roll:

Who wants to get the dictionary out so we can get this party started?

:laugh:

I'm sorry Moose, I really don't want to start something. I just want to know what Melissa had in mind.
Not all sausage is in casing, and maybe not all baked dough will be accepted as a bun.

Being creative can be a burden sometimes!

I actually never saw that movie...I missed a lot of stuff from the 80's. And was that actually Tom Hanks in that clip?
Yes that's the one and only Tom Hanks....definitely one of his best movies!

You better rent and watch it! LOL

Here we go. I just knew this would come up...:roll:

Who wants to get the dictionary out so we can get this party started?

:laugh:

bun1
[buhn]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun
any of a wide variety of variously shaped bread rolls, usually leavened and slightly sweetened or plain, sometimes containing spices, dried currants, etc.

I'm sorry Moose, I really don't want to start something. I just want to know what Melissa had in mind.
Not all sausage is in casing, and maybe not all baked dough will be accepted as a bun.

Being creative can be a burden sometimes!

No worries, Fish, I was just ribbing 'ya. :rolleyes:

Some hot dogs and sausages do not have casings, so that's not going to be an issue. There are different kinds of buns as well, including rolls. I'm guessing as long as the "bun" is cylindrical it should be OK. Of course, I would not be surprised if someone put a hot dog in a hamburger bun...

:loco:

bun1
[buhn]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun
any of a wide variety of variously shaped bread rolls, usually leavened and slightly sweetened or plain, sometimes containing spices, dried currants, etc.

What about the other two:

1. a hairstyle in which the hair is drawn back into a tight coil at the back of the head.

2. North Americaninformal
    a person's buttocks.

What about the other two:

1. a hairstyle in which the hair is drawn back into a tight coil at the back of the head.

2. North Americaninformal
    a person's buttocks.

You do know I can take those definitions and spin it into the delinquency of the delinquents! :laugh:

Back