daughter requested pulled pork for her birthday party

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
...and dad's special rony. she also requested no bark or crunchy. she's as picky as any little girl turning 4 could be. I'm surprised she made the request. on Thanksgiving I badgered her into trying the turkey. it felt like a police interrogation. after the tears dried she had four helpings of bird.

I grossly underestimated the appetite of small children for mac and cheese. what should have fed 15 plus adults didn't even stand a chance against them

with all that went on I only took one pic of the food

Glad to see it was a great party Steve, but just send all that crunchy stuff to me. To this day, my daughter (19), will only eat turkey with ketchup, so sorry to say that the pickiness is probably life long.

No bark or crunchy sounds insane to us ember heads but not to a 4yr old. You're a good dad who delivered the goods. Happy B'Day to the little one.

I used to go all fancy with pulled pork Mac and cheese for the kids. The first time it was a hit. The second time they didn’t touch it. Now I just add a slice of American to a Kraft box and be done with it. They devour that though.

Looks great but….. you coulda worked in into your fancy pancakes ! Those were impressive as well!

I used to go all fancy with pulled pork Mac and cheese for the kids. The first time it was a hit. The second time they didn’t touch it. Now I just add a slice of American to a Kraft box and be done with it. They devour that though.

I leaned heavy on the Velveeta. I also didn't dress the pork with as much vinegar sauce and rub as I usually do. gotta cook to your audience. if Willow didn't request it I would have had no problem cooking blue box for the kiddos

Back